Ever felt like treating yourself and your family to a once in a lifetime experience? Here is your chance to buckle up and enjoy personalized VIP treatment on our Outback Explorer Punta Cana...
Ever felt like treating yourself and your family to a once in a lifetime experience? Here is your chance to buckle up and enjoy personalized VIP treatment on our Outback Explorer Punta Cana Adventure.
We’ll drive you out into the countryside, in air-conditioned off-road Jeeps fitted with special off-road suspension and loaded with a fully stocked bar.
Your Outback Explorer driver guide will tell you all you need to know about the Dominican Republic in our own inimitable style, he’ll also become your personal butler and friend by the end of the day as he caters to your every need.
Our delicious lunch will definitely be a huge highlight; all at a mountain ranch, you’ll never forget with breathtaking panoramic views of the Bavaro and Punta Cana coastline. In this unique tour, you’ll be invited into a country home owned by a family that has been in the area for centuries!
Once you’ve had a glimpse of Dominican country living, you’ll get to walk through their coffee and cacao plantations and even get a chance to buy the organic goods that are produced on-site.
You’ll then be one of the few tourists who have the chance to visit a coconut-oil production farm where everything from the shell to the nut is an asset! This is the purest coconut oil available anywhere and they’ll show you anything and everything that can be made from a coconut.
Relax, swim, cool off in the refreshing waters of the Anamuya River, or float on one of the tubes available with a cocktail in your hand. If you are truly looking to connect with nature and find a little bit of “You” time, then this is the place to be.
OUTBACK EXPLORER PUNTA CANA HIGHLIGHTS:
- Enjoy a freshly prepared passion fruit cocktail at a beautiful caribbean beach.
- Visit an authentic Dominican house, meet the local family and learn how they lived like this for more than 100 years.
- Walk through the coffee and cocoa plantations and learn everything about how organic chocolate and coffee are grown, harvested and processed.
- Lunch at our mountain top ranch including a personal tour of the green gardens to learn more about crocodiles, and native iguanas, and colorful tropical birds
- Learn about rural teaching in the Dominican Republic and stop at a local school.
- Relax, swim and cool off in the refreshing waters of the Anamuya River, or float on one of the tubes available with a cocktail in your hand.
– Purified water
– Soft drinks
– Rum and beer
– Dominican lunch
– Professional trained guide
What to bring:
– Comfortable footwear ( flip flops are fine)
– Some money for countryside shopping
– Insect Repellent
Pregnant ladies are not permitted to take this tour.
Any person with back complications should seek professional advice before taking this tour.